- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Fresh lemon slices
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper, then dust with flour
- Coat pan with nonstick spray and add olive oil
- Saute chicken cutlets 2-3 minutes. on first side over medium-high heat. Flip and saute on the other side 1-2 minutes covered.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and drain fat from pan
- Deglaze the pan with wine. Add minced garlic to wine
- Cook until garlic is slightly brown and liquid is nearly evaporated (about 2 minutes)
- Add broth, lemon juice, and capers
- Return chicken to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute
- Transfer chicken to a plate again
- Finish sauce with butter and lemon slices
- Once the butter melts, pour sauce over chicken
From great kitchens come great recipes!
Kitchen designed by Hermitage Kitchen Design Gallery
Visit kitchen.hermitagelighting.com for more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation!